High quality multipurpose paint for hard-to-stick surfaces such as iron, galvanized steel, stainless steel, glass, epoxy…
Very high bonding, beautiful smooth surface, color fastness.
Paint water system friendly with the environment.
Non-hazardous components to the environment and health.
Product is non-flammable and non-explosive.
Suitable for all industrial or civil projects.
High adhesion to hard-to-stick metal surfaces such as iron, galvanized steel, stainless steel, glass, epoxy…
Prevent and rust shield for metal surfaces.
Chemical corrosion resistance, alkali, salt, acid resistance
Withstands temperatures up to 180oC
The surface is glossy, smooth, and fast drying
Easy color matching, color fastness.
Easy consistency adjustment by mixing with water.
Easy to use, just mix with water (not gasoline) just enough to brush, roller or spray.
Does not contain harmful volatile substances.
Does not contain heavy metals.
Synthetic resin; Pigments; Additives; Clean water.
|Based||water-based paint||pH||7- 8.5|
|Wet weight||1.05 – 1.10 kg/l||Dry film thickness||35 – 40 Micron (0.035 – 0.04 mm)|
|Viscosity||1500 – 2000 cps||Coverage||09 -10 m2/kg|
E. DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Scrape off flaky materials.
- Wash and remove grease stains.
- Sealing crack holes with suitable materials.
Prepare the paint
- Stir well the paint can.
- Mix clean water if spraying with air gun not more than 10% water.
- Use a brush, roller or air spray
- Apply thin first coat
- Apply the next coat when the previous dried.
- Surface dry 60 minutes, completely dry for 24 hours.
- Paint finish up to 7 days in design features.
- coating coverage: 09 -10 m2 / kg.
- Spray off all the paint in the hose and nozzles. Fill the hose with clean water and spray it out.
- If using a brush or roller, remove excess paint. Wash tools with clean water.
- First in first out (FIFO).
- Containers must be tightly closed. Keep the cover closed when not in use.
- Keep in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight, out of reach of children.
- Shelf life: 24 months.
- 1 kg
- 5 kg
- 18 kg