BioMax Coating is a premium antibacterial paint researched and manufactured by Neo Chemicals. BioMax Coating help control, support and prevent the spread, and re-infection of bacteria on the surface of walls in sterilized environments as hospitals, operating rooms, pharmaceutical warehouses, food storage… to preserve the surface of construction works, civil activities… BioMax not only ensures aesthetic factors, but also helps to increase safety in use.
- BioMax is specialized paint for the operating room wall, hospital, health facilities…
- Factory walls that has high antibacterial requirements like candy factory…
- The walls inside the pharmacy, food store (seafood).
- The walls that need to protect children’s safety from bacterial.
- Paint film has antibacterial, germicidal and antiseptic properties.
- Prevent the growth of mold on painted surfaces.
- Surface has high gloss, smooth, beautiful, durable properties.
- Various and beautiful colors for general choices.
- Cleaning the surface of the paint is easy, just using clean water can help wash away the dirt, stains… without damaging color or paint film.
- Easy to use, just add enough water to brush, roller or spray.
- Mild odor.
- Quick dry.
- Does not contain toxic volatiles.
- Safe for health and environment.
- Does not cause explosion.
D. TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF BIOMAX
|Volume solid content||35 % (v/v)||Wet weight||1.05 – 1.10 (kg/l)|
|Base||Water-based acrylic||pH||7.0 – 8.5|
Test results of BIOMAX (American standards (ASTM) and Japanese standards (JIS))
|Adhesion||ASTM 3359-97||100% adhesion|
|Salt resistance||JIS K 5400 : 1990
|The coating film is free from abnormality even when immersed in salt solution 3% for 96 hours|
|Water resistance||JIS K 5960: 1993||The sample is free from abnormality even when immersed in water for 96 hours.|
|Alkali resistance||JIS K 5960: 1993||The sample is free from abnormality even when immersed in saturated solution Ca(OH)2 for 48 hours.|
|Acid resistance||JIS K5400:1990||No blistering after immersing in sulfuric acid solution 5% for 24 hours|
|Lead (Pb) content, mg/kg||ASTM F963||Not detected|
|Mercury (Hg) content, mg/kg||ASTM F963||Not detected|
|Arsenic (As) content, mg/kg||ASTM F963||Not detected|
|Cadmium(Cd) content, mg/kg||ASTM F963||Not detected|
E. USER GUIDE
- Remove any loose matter.
- Clean dirt, dust, oil and mould with water.
- Fix hole or crack with compatible filler
- Stir the paint thoroughly.
- Can dilute with water but not exceed 15%.
- Use brush, roller or air spray.
- Apply a thin layer at first.
- Second layer : thick, followed the first dried layer (normally 1 hour in sunny day).
- Coverage: 09 -10 m2/kg.
- Empty hose and nozzle, fill with water and spray until clean.
- Use up remaining paint on roller or brush, wash completely. For the next use, soak roller or brush in water to prevent from drying.
- First in – first out basis (FIFO).
- Keep container closed while not in use.
- Store in dry and well ventilated condition, avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shelf-life: 24 months.
- 4 Kg
- 15 Kg
H. ENVIRONMENT & HEALTH SAFETY
- Non-hazardous components to the environment and health.
- Product is non-flammable and non-explosive.